Thank you for your interest in serving our children here at Faith Community Church. This page will show you the steps necessary to become approved to work with our children.
Annual training for volunteers will be coming up Fall 2018
I want to serve and I'm 18 years old or older:
- Member of Faith Community Church
- Submit Children's Ministry Application
- If necessary, paper application located in Church Office
- Attend annual training
I want to serve and I'm between 5th grade and 18 years old:
- The student must complete the Student Helper Application and return it to Tommy Fandre, the Children's Ministry Director.
- Attend Student Helper Training March 10th after church. This is the same day as All Church Lunch so get lunch and then join us.
- Successfully complete one observation to be scheduled after completion of the training.