In light of recent COVID-19 guideline changes, we no longer need to operate CMD and FSM under the Day Camp model. While this will allow us some freedom from certain procedural items, we will still operate according to church-wide safety protocols. In addition, though we will no longer require registrations for our meetings, Children’s Ministry will continue to utilize check-ins for the safety of your kids as we did prior to the Safer at Home restrictions.
Our Sunday meetings will continue in their normal time slots, and our mid-week CMD & FSM meetings will take place on Wednesday nights. See below for this week's schedule:
- 9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m. (5th–6th Grade)
- 10:00 a.m.–11:30 a.m. (Infant–Pre-K)
- 10:00 a.m.–11:30 a.m. (K–4th Grade)
- 6:30 p.m.–8:30 p.m. (K–6th Grade)
- 6:30 p.m.–8:30 p.m. (7th–12th Grade)