Children's Ministries is meeting once again! Please see below to see when all our different class times:
- Sunday 9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m. (5th–6th Grade) Boys and Girls meet in separate groups and discuss and answer questions about previous Sunday's Sermon
- Sunday 10:00 a.m.–11:30 a.m. (Infant–4th) We are currently operating 3 different classrooms to serve our different ages.
- Nursery and Toddler (upstairs to the left of the Sanctuary)
- Beginners and Pre-K (A4 and A5)
- Children's Worship K-4 (A8 and A9)
- Wednesday 6:30 p.m.–7:45 p.m. (K–6th Grade) Our mid-week Bible Study
Some of the protocols we will be following:
- All attendees over the age of 2 are asked to wear a mask.
- We will be using hand sanitizer or washing hands often, when kids arrive, when they come back from the playground, and when they use the restroom. We have purchased alcohol free hand sanitizer meant specifically for kids.
- Classrooms have been reconfigured in a distanced but still kid friendly way.
- Toys are now in single serving buckets. Once 1 child is done playing with it, it will be sanitized and removed from play until the next week. FCC has purchased special disinfectants that are designed to kill Covid-19 and are safe for nurseries and toys.