Children's Ministries at Faith Community Church exists to support parents in the discipleship of their children as they grow into the community of faith.
CMD is grounded on these fundamental principles:
1. TRUTH - Teaching biblical values and authority at age-appropriate levels.
2. GOSPEL – Bringing good news to the children of FCC, the “mission field” within our church.
3. FAMILY – Partnering with parents to minister to children together.
4. DISCIPLESHIP – Investing in the lives of kids, as well as teachers.
5. SAFETY - Providing diligent protection to all children in our care.
To learn more about how and why Faith goes about this, please refer to our resources page where you will find our vision statement, policies for volunteers and safety, and more.
Please see below to see our class times: